Cleveland Clinic Sugarbush Eye and Laser Centre believes financial considerations should not be an obstacle in obtaining any type of vision correction, including LASIK which is often considered an elective medical procedure. Our goal is to make LASIK affordable for any budget.
Our costs for LASIK include enhancements for up to one year following your procedure. After one year there is an additional charge. Please call 1-800-340-6466 and speak to a refractive surgery coordinator for pricing.
- Cash or Check
- Credit Card
- CareCredit Monthly Payment Plan
We offer financing options for certain procedures through CareCredit. Benefits include:
- No down payment
- No interest for 24 months
- No pre-payment penalty
Apply now at www.carecredit.com, or call toll-free 1-800-365-8295. The application process is fast, easy and confidential.
FLEX PLANS, HSA, AND LASIK
You may be able to use a Flexible Spending Account or HSA to cover the cost of LASIK. These plans allow you to put part of your earnings into a tax-free account to use for non-reimbursable medical expenses, such as LASIK. There are certain steps you should follow before enrolling in the plan:
- Determine if you are a candidate for LASIK by scheduling your free LASIK Evaluation.
- Find out your company’s deadline for open enrollment to sign up for the program.
- Find out how much your LASIK procedure will cost so you can set aside the right dollar amount in your account.
- Use the money you set aside before your time limit runs out. For more information about ways to afford LASIK, contact us today.