Diabetic Eye Disease, Macular Degeneration, Diseases and Disorders of the Retina
Amy Babiuch, M.D. joined Cleveland Clinic Sugarbush Eye and Laser Centre in 2010. Dr. Babiuch is a Cleveland Clinic Lorain Institute Ophthalmology Physician with special interest in age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, vitreo-retinal disorders, and additional disorders of the retina. She is a board certified ophthalmologist through the American Board of Ophthalmology.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio, 2001
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Toledo College of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio, 2005
- Internship, General Surgery, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois, 2006
- Residency, Ophthalmology, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois, 2009
- Fellowship, Medical Retina, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Miami, Florida, 2010
Dr. Babiuch has also done Ophthalmology research and is involved in professional publications. In addition to her professional qualifications, she has done volunteer work for the people in Ohio and Illinois area during her educational and professional career.